tirsdag den 1. maj 2012

Going English?

I have been requested to blog in English by some of my non-Danish speaking friends.

I prefer blogging in Danish, since I mainly write about teas bought in Denmark and I also have the feeling that most of my readers prefer for me to blog in Danish. However, I have tried to install a Translator, which should translate my blog into any preferred language. You can find it in the right panel just below the poll.

I cannot assure you about the quality of the translation but I have tested the Danish – English translation, and it looks okay and understandable, though there are some "funny" expressions here and there :-)

If you read my blog, using the translator, please feel free to write me, if you have any questions about the understanding of the text.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar